Prince George, BC

Current Conditions

Sunny

Sunny

C 38°F

Wind:
S 13 km/h
S 8 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Prince George Airport
Date:
8:00 AM PDT Saturday 29 April 2017
Condition:
Sunny
Pressure:
102.2 kPa
30.2 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
3.1°C
37.6°F
Dew point:
-1.2°C
29.8°F
Humidity:
73%
Wind:
S 13 km/h
S 8 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Saturday 29 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Saturday 29 April 2017

Chance of showers
Today
C 48°F
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning then 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 39°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sun, 30 Apr
11°C 52°F
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 30 km/h near noon. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Mon, 1 May
C 48°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny
Tue, 2 May
14°C 57°F
Sunny. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
Cloudy
Wed, 3 May
15°C 59°F
Cloudy. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Thu, 4 May
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Fri, 5 May
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Normals:
Max 16°C.61°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
5:39 PDT
Sunset:
20:38 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
12.9°C 55.2°F
Min:
-2.2°C 28.0°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: